We are FAA licensed, insured, commercial pilots and can deploy drones to conduct almost any job not limited to Natural Resource Assessment, Fire & Public Safety, Search & Rescue, Industrial, Real Estate, Construction, Agricultural, Insurance, and Entertainment sectors.
First we will analyze your job needs and scope the work based on risk, regulatory and legal considerations (National or State Parks, sites within 1 mile of water processing, military, or electrical grid resources, within 5 miles of an airport). Then our drone services contract with a 2018 price sheet will be sent to you. Scheduling follows contracting. Meet me out at my office (above) to get started:
Chuck Getter, Chief Pilot
- p: (541) 921-9627/ e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAA private pilot’s license since 1985/ FAA commercial drone license
- We have 4 licensed drone pilots, visual observers, data managers, battery technicians, drivers, and all are safety and first aid trained/ Drone flight instructor- Business, gov’t, university clients, licensed high school drone teacher (Coastal Drone Academy)
- We have 2- 4WD trucks and a van, a portable field operations center including communications (walkie-talkies), a field repair station, redundant drone equipment, remote internet, phone and data systems. Data is reviewed, and then backed up in the field prior to demobilization.
- Qualified in fixed wing and rotary aircraft including: Phantom 3s/4, Matrice 600 Pro, eBee SQ and RTK
- Aerial surveys of over 20,000 miles of shoreline, completed several hundred service contracts, and managed several hundred thousand dollars worth of personal service contracts for government and private clients.
- All contracts and invoices are in the name of Community Services Consortium, which operates Career Tech High School as a 501 (c) 3 non-profit entity. The school and its charter company are the service company providers for all contracts.